taught I would share with you an amazing frosting that goes perfect with chocolate cake and oreos, marshmallow buttercream frosting. Hope you enjoy!
Marshmallow buttercream frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 cups icing sugar or confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1jar (198g) marshmallow fluff
- Beat the butter until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add 1 cup at the time of icing sugar.
- Add your vanilla extract or any other extract of your choice.
- Add the marshmallow fluff.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes until it has increased in size and it is nice and silky with no sugar grains.
Post a Comment