This recipe is perfect for a cool moss effect for your cakes, cookies even cupcakes. Not only it looks realistic but it also tastes good. This recipe is so easy to make and you only need a few Ingredients and a few steps to achieve this amazing look.
1 egg room temperature
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 ½ tbsp honey
3 tbsp all purpose flour
1 ¼ tsp baking powder
Sift flour and baking powder and fold it in your egg mix until well combined.
Seal the top with plastic wrap. Microwave for 1-2 minutes. Let it cool completely.
Edible Moss recipe
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- Using an eletric mixer and a whisk attachment, whisk your egg until foamy. Gradually add your sugar and whisk until light and fluffy. Always start whisking on low working your way up.
- Add the honey and whisk until combined.
- Add moss food coloring.
- Sift flour and baking powder and fold it in your egg mix until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into 2 cups that go in the microwave or 1 large container. Take note that the mixture will almost double in size.
- Seal the top with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.