Here is one of my favorite cakes to have with tea or coffee. It is so simple to make and delicious.
Also, be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel for free online cake decorating tutorials. A video is uploades every week. https://www.youtube.com/user/Lilianadasilva1
Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake recipe
prep time: 20 minscook time: 1 hourtotal time: 1 hours and 20 mins
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 pkg cream cheese softened
- 2 pkg pillsbury cookie dough (small chocolate chip)
- Preheat oven at 350' F.
- Using your electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until well blended about 5 minutes.
- Reduce the speed and add your eggs one at the time. Beat until you get a silk batter with no lumps.
- Cover a square baking pan with foil making sure it over laps on the outside.
- Pour 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture to your baking pan.
- Cover your mixture with 1 pkg of cookie dough. Use a spoon the flatten it out.
- Pour another 1/3 of your cream cheese mixture over the cookie dough.
- Cover your mixture with the 2nd pkg of cookie dough and again, use a spoon to flatten it out.
- Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture. Bake 1 hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool in it's pan. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Lift cheesecake from pan using the foil handles. Cut cheesecake to small squares.
Post a Comment