Edible lace recipe
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 Tbsp Tylose powder
- 1 Tbsp Confectioner sugar (or powder sugar)
- 1Tbsp Corn starch
- 1/4 tsp Meringue powder
- 1 tsp clear Corn syrup
- Mix your tylose with boiling water until all combined. (at this stage, your mixture will still be lumpy)
- Add powder sugar, corn starch, meringue powder and corn syrup.
- Mix until well combined. ( you may add another tsp of water if it's still to lumpy)
- Spread your mixture onto your lace mold making sure to cover all the creases.
- Bake at 170F for 10-15 min
- Spread a second coat
- Bake for another 10 minutes, if it's still wet leave it on the counter to air dry. (not to long or else it will crack)
- Gently and carefully remove the edible lace from the mold.
- Glue it to your cake or cupcakes by brushing a small amount of water.
- If you are not using it right away, simply keep your pieces into a sealed Ziploc bag.
Created using The Recipes Generator